Healthcare providers have never experienced such pressure to improve the quality, efficiency and value of care. As the pay-for-performance model moves forward, healthcare systems’ financial health depends upon improved outcomes. These expectations, combined with stringent HIPAA regulations, have moved providers to implement highly secure EMR systems that streamline sharing of records and images and protect patient privacy. Providers have also moved into emerging fields of telemedicine to bring care to individuals without easy access to healthcare facilities.
Working with Everstream as their network solutions partner, healthcare providers can meet the requirements of 21st century patient care. Everstream enables:
- Expert healthcare infrastructure provider to 90% of all healthcare institutions in our footprint.
- Optimization of existing WANs across multiple locations to connect caregivers.
- Uncompromised security to guard patient data.
- Scalability and bandwidth to handle any amount and type of patient data.
- Seamless integration with existing systems.
- Customized solutions to meet specific needs.