Engineering & Construction
Engineering & Construction: If your business needs it — Everstream’s experts will build it.
We design, build, certify and maintain the fiber networks we provide.
We are expert engineers and integrators of end-to-end services for FTTx networks. We begin with the budgeting and planning process, provide inspections, acceptance testing and documentation, and finish with a client service approach that makes maintaining your company’s high performance our priority.
- Initial Planning & Design
- Attachment Designs
- Splicing Material Fabrication
- Installation Assistance
- Quality Assurance
We provide turn-key engineering services for aerial and underground plant construction and multi-tenant content delivery.
We troubleshoot fiber optic operational problems and provide unbiased assessments of field operations.
We have a proven ability to work with municipalities and utilities to expedite the engineering and permitting process.
Once work begins we use a unique Order and Project Management System that allows our supervisors in the field on-demand web access to permits and engineering drawings.
- As-Built, Greenfield and Plant Extension Surveys
- Field Audit, Analysis, Fiber Plant Documentation
- MDU Retrofit and Path Creation Surveys
- Municipality Permitting and ROW Procurement
RF Design / Drafting
- OSP Plant Upgrade and Rebuild Design
- MDU Structured Wiring Design
- Software Platform Conversion
Fiber Optic Design
- Backbone and Feeder Design
- Splicing and Loss Calc Documentation
- FTTx Distribution Design
- MicroStation / Bentley Comms